Wednesday 15 February 2012

Presentation Week?

Have been working on dissertation and have managed to get one chapter out of the way! :0) Only two more to go...but however, onto presentations. Have managed to get ten slides or so together and feel like I know what I'm going to talk about roughly. As mentioned in twitter, I could go the route of doing some live searches but the University's servers are so slow that I think I'll have to stick to screen dumps and individual slides. Strangely, I also have a presentation to do in film for next week on The Kingdom or Riget in its original Danish form. Going back to Digital Histories, perhaps I could try a live search at the end of the presentation and get people shout out suggestions? Maybe entertaining as we watch the little circle go round? Will do some final sorting out tomorrow, if I have time and can work out how to do it I might post a version up here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment